Testimonial: We wanted to thank you for... being you. You have an amazing talent as a photographer. The photos in the highlights reel are so expressive, so natural and each one tells a story. But what we will remember is not a photographer but a friend who walked with us through our wedding journey, adding to the richness of our day and immortalising our memories." Stewart and Sarah 2016
It is my belief that your wedding should be photographed quietly, sympathetically, and without me as a photographer attracting undue attention to myself. I relish in taking pictures which are a true reflection of the wedding and which can be enjoyed for decades to come, never going out of date.
Many of my photographs are taken on the outskirts of the wedding; those moments which so many photographers seem to miss or don't look for. Each wedding is different and these are the pictures which give every wedding its own identity and character. My unique skill as a photographer is based on a natural ability to capture defining moments and I approach each wedding with the intention of telling a 'day in the life' story of the wedding day with genuine, creative, and emotive candid photography, along with a select number of family groups and bridal portraits.
My name is 'J' Miller and I am based in Byron Bay, but most of my weddings seem to involve me getting on a plane to somewhere or other, which I love. I am proud to be an accredited member of the AIPP and the elite band of worldwide rebels, The Fearless Photographers. I also possess a BA (Hons) 1st Class in Photography.
* 100% Natural and Organic (I like things to flow)
* 100% Dairy Free (No Cheesy Shots)
* Warning, your images may contain traces of nuts (just my sense of humour)
* Free from Artificial Colours (I like to get everything right in camera)
* Free from Additives (I am up front about all my prices from the start)
* Full of Natural Preservatives (your memories will last a lifetime)
* Experience: I have been photographing full-time for 15 years
* Environmentally Friendly (our business is as Green as we can make it)
* Medals ( International Award Winning Photographer)
* Fully Insured (Public Liability Insurance of $20m for peace of mind)
* Gay Friendly (commitment ceremonies very welcome)
* Back Up (Your Images are truly worth their weight in gold so every wedding is backed up off site asap)
J Miller Photography is based in Byron Bay, but over half of my weddings are a flight away. As Byron Bay's premier documentary photographer, J Miller captures the alternative moments. A wedding in Byron Bay is a special event and as a photographer I relish in the natural landscape in the Byron Shire.
Now, I invite you to tell me about your wedding..........I